I wanted to try making some of my torn collages large, so I scanned some images in to be 32" X 40", and divided them into 4 pieces to print on 17" X 22" paper. I originally thought I'd piece them together, but I really like the fracturing that happens with them by printing them as four separate units. So I've decided to embrace this. The first image is of the front of the house, and the second is of the back of the house.
I made some small mock-ups of how I envisioned my series (I thought I'd eventually add a third image). But the three together look a little too stripy and vertically lined.
So my idea now is to abandon the color, and use double exposure images to be the torn up companion.